Bana gelen bir güzel haberi paylaşıyorum - sosyal inovasyon ve sosyal girişimcilik Türkiye'de gelişimine devam ediyor - Uygar
Mikado Sürdürülebilir Kalkınma Danışmanlığı tarafından altyapısının oluşumuna destek verilen Koç Üniversitesi Sosyal Etki Forumu (KÜSEF) bünyesine Doktora Sonrası Araştırma Görevlisi dahil edilecektir. İlgilenen adaylar Koç Üniversitesi Sosyal Etki Forumu ve başvuru hakkında detaylı bilgiyi İngilizce olarak aşağıda bulabilirler.
Koç University Social Impact Forum is looking for Post Doctoral Research Fellows
September 2013-September 2015
Post Doctoral Research Fellow Position at Koç University Social Impact Forum
Location: Koç University Rumeli Feneri Campus, İstanbul, Turkey
Koç University Social Impact Forum (KUSIF ) was founded in November 2012 to foster social innovation through education, research, and collaboration to create social impact.
KUSIF invites applications for two postdoctoral research fellows to enhance its research efforts on social impact measurement. The position will be held for a 24-month period, from September 15 2013 to September 15 2015.
We are looking for motivated scholars with an international vision whose research interests are compatible with the Forum's orientations. They will work under the supervision of the Forum's Academic Director under KUSIF, and will be affiliated with KUSIF Team. The work environment will be in English.Roles and responsibilities
- managing and contributing / or developing to specific research projects on social impact measurement within the Forum's agenda
- managing and contributing / or developing social impact measurement frameworks and social impact indexes for the use of the social organizations and private sector. Sector-specific impact metrics could be also developed for more focused social impact generation.
- managing and contributing to the production of case studies
- contributing to the dissemination of research findings, in particular through peer-reviewed publications and conferences
- contributing to the organization of research seminars, workshops, and conferences
- preparing additional project proposals for national and international funding agencies.
- PhD in management, economics, sociology, psychology, educational sciences, or related fields
- Expertise with the use of a broad array of data collection methods, qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Research interests compatible with the orientations of the Forum
- Knowledge of and interest for the field of civil society, social entrepreneurs, etc.
- Ability to publish research in high quality publications
- High competence in English
- Be able to demonstrate a developing record of research; and will have excellent communication and organizational skills.
Interested applicants should submit inquiries and applications electronically to Gonca Ongan, firstname.lastname@example.org
, by latest September 01, 2013 (applications will be processed on a rolling basis):
- Cover letter and a research statement
- Curriculum vitae
- Writing Samples (preferably copies of published work)
- Two reference letters (e-mailed directly by referees to the address above)
Admitted Fellows are offered:
- Office space and laptop
- Free housing nearby campus
- Private health insurance
- Coverage of expenses to participate in scientific conferencesKOÇ UNIVERSITY SOCIAL IMPACT FORUM
Koç University Social Impact Forum (KUSIF ), located in Istanbul at Koç University Rumeli Feneri Campus, was founded in November 2012 to foster social innovation through education, research, and collaboration to create social impact.
KUSIF is structured to be both "the Research and Practice Center" and "the Social Innovation Catalyzer." KUSIF has a mission of creating, measuring and communicating social impact.
In this regard, KUSIF has three objectives:
- Creating sustainable programs and local stakeholder networks to generate social impact through collaborative action
- Measuring social impact by developing metrics & evaluation tools
- Become the resource for assessment in the region
- Leading efforts toward comprehensive situational assessment of Turkey's social impact efforts
- Communicating results and knowledge about social impact creation through publications, regular events, our visionary speaker series, and our annual symposium
KUSIF works closely with the Research Centers at KU to add nuances of social impact development & assessment to existing efforts. KUSIF will serve as a platform for research in various social innovation topics and social impact measurement, especially about Turkey. Additionally, KUSIF will carry out its activities in collaboration with specialists or organizations in different disciplines and backgrounds. Stakeholders
of KUSIF are Koç University (
Staff and Alumni); Social Sector
Social Entrepreneurs); Private
At present, KUSIF has the Executive Board consisting of 5 members:
- Professor Zeynep Aycan, Academic Director of KUSIF, Director of Graduate School of Social Sciences and Humanities
- Professor Zeynep Gürhan Canlı, Director of Graduate School of Business
- Professor Önder Ergönül, Faculty Member, School of Medicine
- Ayşe İnan, President of the Executive Board, Director of International Programs,
- James Halliday, International Coordinator for Strategic Advancement.
As a team, KUSIF has the Managing Director, Gonca Ongan; Assistant Project Specialist, Kazım Yılanlıdağ and as well as student interns, work studies, student volunteers. KUSIF will increase its human resource progressively.